Maybe C-19 is the airborne virus HIV? We have five billion people vaccinated with HIV many times in the form of the C-19 vaccine.
One paper on the C-19 virus has been published. The authors of the paper are scientists and experts working at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, including Shi Zheng-Li. Initially, the paper was submitted in September and revised in January 2022 before being published on March 11, 2022.
Join The True Defender Telegram Chanel Here: https://t.me/TheTrueDefender
The paper stated:
- Many patients who had severe Sars-Cov-2 had “lymphopenia”, that is, depletion of the all important immune T lymphocyte cells.
- This depletion was caused by cellular suicide (apoptosis) of T cells after infection.
- In experimental setups involving infecting laboratory cell lines of human T cells, Sars-Cov-2 virus was able to penetrate and infect T cells.
- This tropism (attraction to) T cells and ability to infect them was UNRELATED to the usual way Sars-Cov-2 infects other cells, such as lung cells, that express ACE2 and TMPRSS2 receptors, because T cells do not have those receptors.
- Infection of T cells occurs via “LFA-1, the protein [that] exclusively expresses in multiple leukocytes”.
- It turns out that HIV’s gp120 protein is the one that “Activates LFA-1 on CD4 T-Lymphocytes and Increases Cell Susceptibility to LFA-1-Targeting Leukotoxin”.
- HIV’s gp120 protein was also mysteriously transplanted into Sars-Cov-2.
- Additionally, the gp120 protein is located in the spike protein of Sars-Cov-2, and the spike protein is used in every available Covid-19 injection.
SARS CoV-2 completely destroys the T-cells like HIV. It has a transplanted gp120 HIV insert, and it is that specific gp120 that allows HIV to enter lymphocytes through the same LFA-1 receptor.
Maybe SARS-CoV-2 is airborne HIV?
T lymphocytes represent responsible cells for killing infected and cancerous cells.
On the graph, you can see declines in T-cells, and specific big declines of CD4 and CD8 cells:
This image shows that CD 4and CD 8 cells decline.
The authors further explained:
HIV and SARS-CoV-2 use gp120 to enter T-cells!
The primary mechanism of AIDS is the depletion of CD4 cells. For SARS-CoV-2, we can see the depletion of CD4 and CD8 cells.
SARS-CoV-2 also infects T-cells.
Sars-Cov-2 infects cells expressing ACE-2 receptor ad TMPRSS2 protein.
The WIV paper found the mechanism: LFA-1 receptors.
If you believe in coincidences, HIV uses the same LFA-1 receptor to enter lymphocytes and uses the gp120 protein to facilitate the entry.
- Covid-19 causes lymphocytopenia (depletion of lymphocytes) in real life patients;
- HIV causes depletion of lymphocytes also;
- Both Sars-Cov-2 and HIV use the same receptor LFA-1 to enter T cells;
- HIV uses gp120 protein to bind to LFA-1 receptor;
- Sars-Cov-2 also has the gp120 insert as well.
SARS-CoV-2 and HIV effects are very similar.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Discussion about this post