The Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation (JCVI) is an independent expert advisory committee of the United Kingdom Department of Health. JCVI was established, in 1963, “To advise the Secretaries of State for Health, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland on matters relating to communicable diseases, preventable and potentially preventable through immunisation.”
The advisory body makes recommendations to the British government concerning vaccination schedules and the safety of vaccinating children.
Under the Health Protection (Vaccination) Regulations 2009, Her Majesty’s Government enacted provisions which enable the JCVI to unilaterally dictate the policies which must be implemented by the Secretary of State, after non-binding consultations with the Committee on the Safety of Medicines:
Obligation on the Secretary of State to ensure implementation of JCVI recommendations
2. (1) This regulation applies where the JCVI makes a recommendation which meets the conditions set out in paragraph (2).
(2) Those conditions are that the recommendation must—
(a)relate to new provision for vaccination under a national vaccination programme or to changes to existing provision under such a programme;
(b)be made by the JCVI (and not therefore a sub-committee of the JCVI);
(c)be in response to a question referred to the JCVI by the Secretary of State;
(d)be based on an assessment which demonstrates cost-effectiveness; and
(e)not relate to vaccination in respect of travel or occupational health.
(3) The Secretary of State must make arrangements to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that the recommendation of the JCVI is implemented.
(4) Paragraph (3) ceases to apply in relation to a recommendation where the JCVI withdraws that recommendation.
National Health Service Constitution
The draft minutes for a JCVI committee meeting, published in February 2009, disclosed that the new status granted it by Health Minister Dawn Primarolo, by way an executive order in January that year, seemed designed to tie up with unmentioned provisions in the new National Health Service Constitution.
As stated the JCVI minutes, the new NHS constitution states:
“You have the right to receive the vaccinations that the Joint Committee on Vaccinations and Immunisation recommend that you should receive under an NHS provided national immunisation programme. […] Please participate in important public health programmes such as vaccination.”
The minutes also state:
“The JCVI was pleased the recommendations of the committee would have the force of law behind it. The committee asked for clarification on the constitution including what exactly ‘right’ meant with respect to the right of a child to receive a vaccine when their parents were opposed to vaccination and how the constitution affected the recommendations of the JCVI with respect to legal challenge.”
Proven Grave Hazard To Children
However, Lucija Tomljenovic, PhD, from the Neural Dynamics Research Group, Dept. of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences, University of British Columbia, published the following document in March 2011, which emphatically demonstrates that the JCVI has full knowledge that:
1. The vaccines administered by the NHS don’t work.
2. They cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent.
3. They are a grave hazard to children.
The Drugs Don’t Work
Despite this, the JCVI proceeded with their long-term goal to impose a policy of mandatory vaccination upon the people of Britain. The serious allegations made in the document are summarised under the heading “Assertions” on page 2:
“In summary, the transcripts of the JCVI/DH meetings from the period from 1983 to 2010 appear to show that:
1) Instead of reacting appropriately by re-examining existing vaccination policies when safety concerns over specific vaccines were identified by their own investigations, the JCVI either a) took no action, b) skewed or selectively removed unfavourable safety data from public reports and c) made intensive efforts to reassure both the public and the authorities in the safety of respective vaccines;
2) Significantly restricted contraindication to vaccination criteria in order to increase vaccination rates despite outstanding and unresolved safety issues;
3) On multiple occasions requested from vaccine manufacturers to make specific amendments to their data sheets, when these were in conflict with JCVI’s official advices on immunisations;
4) Persistently relied on methodologically dubious studies, while dismissing independent research, to promote vaccine policies;
5) Persistently and categorically downplayed safety concerns while over-inflating vaccine benefits;
6) Promoted and elaborated a plan for introducing new vaccines of questionable efficacy and safety into the routine paediatric schedule, on the assumption that the licenses would eventually be granted;
7) Actively discouraged research on vaccine safety issues;
8) Deliberately took advantage of parents’ trust and lack of relevant knowledge on vaccinations in order to promote a scientifically unsupported immunisation program which could put certain children at risk of severe long-term neurological damage;
Notably, all of these actions appear to violate the JCVI’s own Code of practice.”
Code of Practice
The above referenced Code of Practice states on page 4:
“5 The JCVI is a statutory advisory committee. It is a Standing Advisory Body established under section 250 of the National Health Service Act 2006 by the NHS (Standing Advisory Committees) Order 1981 (SI 1981/597). That order specified that it is constituted for the purpose of advising on ‘The provision of vaccination and immunisation services being facilities for the prevention of illness.’
6 The JCVI’s terms of reference as defined in legislation are:
“To advise the Secretary of State for Health and Welsh Ministers on matters relating to the provision of vaccination and immunisation services, being facilities for the prevention of illness. The Committee must advise the Secretary of State for Health and Welsh Ministers on matters relating to vaccination and immunisation as the Committee considers appropriate and on any questions referred to it by the Secretary of State or Welsh Ministers. In particular, under the provisions of the Health Protection (Vaccination) Regulations 2009 which implements the NHS Constitution in England, upon request of the Secretary of State,the JCVI must make recommendations relating to new provision for vaccination (other than vaccination relating to travel or occupational health) under a national vaccination programme or to changes to existing provision under such a programme, that are based on an assessment which demonstrates cost-effectiveness.
The Committee may also provide advice to Scottish and Northern Irish ministers.”
The damning evidence cited in the 45 page report by Dr. Tomljenovic is concluded with the following paragraph:
“In conclusion, by apparently prioritizing vaccination policy over vaccine safety, the JCVI, the DH and the Committee on Safety of Medicines (CSM) may have shown a disregard for the safety of children. Through selective data reporting, the JCVI in conjunction with the DH, has promulgated information relating to vaccine safety that may be inaccurate and potentially misleading, thereby making it impossible for the parents to make a fully informed consent regarding vaccination. Furthermore, by 1) apparently misleading patients about the true risks of adverse reactions as to gain their consent for the administration of the treatment and 2) seemingly siding with vaccine manufacturers rather than public health interests, the JCVI and the CSM appear to have signally failed their fiduciary duty to protect individuals from vaccines of questionable safety. If these provisional conclusions are indeed correct, then the information presented here may help us in understanding the UK government’s and the JCVI’s official position on vaccine damage, that is, one of persistent denial.”
In other words; the evidence cited in the foregoing entirely supports the allegation that individuals representing Her Majesty’s Government, the Department of Health, the Committee on the Safety of Medicines and the JCVI have conspired to commit genocide against our children.
If this isn’t enough to make your blood boil with righteous rage, please ask somebody to check you still have a pulse.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.