The sham January 6 Committee late Thursday night released its final report and accused Trump of a “multi-part conspiracy to overturn” the 2020 election.
The biased panel recommended banning Trump from office.
The 11 recommendations via Axios:
- Pass the Electoral Reform Act.
- Pursue criminal and civil accountability for those accused of misconduct in the Jan. 6 report, including lawyers.
- Push federal agencies to fight violent activity and review their intelligence sharing.
- Ask Congress to create a formal mechanism to bar individuals from future office, using the 14th Amendment.
- Ask for congressional joint sessions to be treated as National Special Security Events on par with inauguration and State of the Union.
- Push for more severe punishments for attempting to impede transfer of power.
- Pass legislation to let the House more formally enforce subpoenas in federal court.
- Push for stronger punishments for threats against election workers.
- Push for more oversight of Capitol Police, including joint hearings.
- Congressional committees “should continue to evaluate policies of media companies that have had the effect of radicalizing their customers, including by provoking people to attack their own country.”
- Congressional committees should probe risks to future elections from presidents attempting to invoke the Insurrection Act.
The January 6 Committee is now sharing evidence with Special Counsel Jack Smith in an effort to take down Trump.
The J-6 panel’s so-called grand finale was a total bust so now they are sharing witness interview transcripts and other records with Jack Smith’s team of 20+ angry DOJ lawyers.
The sham J-6 panel approved a criminal referral for Trump to the DOJ which wasn’t even worth the paper it wasn’t printed on.
It was all for headlines.
By Cristina Lail
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
Discussion about this post