This article published in May 2020 lists the five main risks associated with mRNA vaccines as
1 Sudden onset of autoimmune disorders
2 Heightened inflammation in the body
3 A heightened risk of blood clotting
4 Immune response interference
5 Inability to stop runaway out of control self replication
These risks in addition to many other unknowns are discussed in the article.
Advantages of mRNA vaccines
The main advantage or difference really is that mRNA “drugs” are a synthetic genetic gene therapy and not a vaccine!
– They don’t need to be grown in animal organs or chicken eggs, eliminating the risk of cross-species contamination of the vaccine.
– mRNA vaccine makers currently claim that their vaccines don’t require the use of inflammation-inducing adjuvants, which are widely known to be responsible for many of the toxic effects of present-day vaccines.
– Because the vaccine doesn’t consist of pathogens, there is zero risk of “live” pathogens accidentally being injected into the patient, contributing to further spread of infectious disease. This has occurred numerous times with classic vaccines.
– mRNA vaccines are much easier and faster to produce than traditional vaccines. Their manufacture is also easily standardized, with far greater purity and quality control potential than with vaccines which are made from animal tissue.
– The injection doses can be orders of magnitude smaller than for traditional vaccines.
– When mRNA vaccines are specifically programmed to target a patient’s pathogenic cancer tissue, the customized mRNA “vaccine” can be incredibly effective at teaching the body to destroy cancer cells. This is sometimes referred to as a “cancer vaccine,” although the label is misleading. It’s actually a form of personalized medicine where the body is aided in the selective destruction of the very specific cancer cells which are replicating in that patient’s body.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.