The confirmation of Ketanji Brown Jackson to the Supreme Court is a historical sense that she is an illegitimate justice, nominated by Joe Biden a nomination in violation of the US prohibition of hiring people based on race and gender.
Furthermore, she’s a Groomer, loves pedophiles and child porn, and wants to normalize this in the court.
Many people who fought against this got banned from Twitter. Some of them challenged the narrative that buttresses the goal of the de facto political civil war waged by the people who want to transform America.
They want to transform a constitutional republic founded on individual liberty into something that isn’t free. It’s something like communism, fascism, China’s combination of state capitalism and totalitarianism. Anyway, the goal isn’t a better democratic government.
Prerequisites for this outcome are the elimination of the US Constitution and the Bill of Rights.
In his article “Why Americans Are Not Taught History,” Christopher Hitchens noted that a sophisticated society loses any sense of itself through an understating of its own history, culture, and traditions.
A dystopian society is described as a cataclysmic decline of society where a totalitarian government enforces ruthless egalitarianism by suppressing ability and accomplishment. Also, it creates a dependency on the state and tries to eradicate the family as a social institution.
Some of the characteristics of dystopia are: ‘’control over the people through the usage of propaganda, heavy censoring of information and the denial of free thought, the complete loss of individuality, and heavy enforcement of conformity.’’
The strategy represents a combination of governmental coercion as in Orwell’s 1984.
In the book ‘’ Amusing Ourselves to Death, Neil Postman emphasized that ‘’1984’’ people are controlled by inflicting pain, but in ‘’Brave New World’’ people are controlled by inflicting pleasure.
This would be a world of perpetual crisis, constant government surveillance, misinformation, and manipulation by the media.
The major barriers to retaining our constitutional republic are: ‘’ (1) the federal government, as an institution, has become hopelessly corrupt and (2) although we have elections, we do not have representative government.’’
Democrats and Republicans benefit from the corruption.
The change will happen through the bottom-up, nationwide political insurgency.
10th Amendment stated:
”The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.”
Americans must be a band together outside of the Democrat and Republican Party Structures to restore the rule of law.
Nations represent lands defined by borders containing people with the same history, culture, and language.
If the US wants to remain a sovereign nation, it must have measures such as:
- Securing our national borders,
- Detaining and expelling all illegal aliens,
- Declaring English the only official language,
- Strictly enforcing Equal Opportunity, eliminating all discriminatory diversity and equity policies,
- Outlawing the teaching or promotion of critical race theory and sex-oriented curricula for children,
- Establishing a simplified and equitable tax system for individuals and businesses to limit both the Internal Revenue Service and the impact of lobbyists,
- Begin moving federal departments out of Washington D.C. to other locations in the country and hiring local employees,
- Rebuilding from the ground up, the Department of Justice, the FBI and all intelligence agencies,
- Restoring energy self-sufficiency,
- Maintaining a strict constructionist interpretation of the Constitution,
- Limiting Congressional terms to a total of 12 years either in the House of Representatives or the Senate or a combination thereof,
- All current members of Congress who have exceeded the 12-year limit cannot run for reelection,
- Removing all special benefits for members of Congress and government officials beyond those available to ordinary citizens,
- With the exception of funds necessary for the defense of the nation, establish a yearly across-the-board 5% reduction in federal government funding with the immediate elimination of the Departments of Homeland Security, Energy, Education and the Environmental Protection Agency.
- A yearly 10% reduction in foreign aid to be reinvested in the nation.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.