ER Editor: In the 5-minute video below, Dr. Naomi Wolf (not a medical doctor) reveals she received a leaked document, called Appendix Q put out by the AMA:
- This is an information sheet about the Pfizer vaccines, with a table on it, that is given to doctors only, not nurses. Nurses and pharmacists had previously complained that there was no vaccine information as there usually is on the package insert sheets. These tables show the quantities of active ingredient in each vaccine, which has its own unique code or serial number.
- The sheet in her possession has around 8 or 9 vaccine codes / serial numbers, which show different levels of the active ingredient (spike protein and/or lipid nanoparticle?), ranging anywhere from 3 (three) micrograms to 100 (a hundred) micrograms.
- She refers to the large spike in millennial deaths around the time the boosters were rolled out.
- These differential doses are not given to someone based on their different weight or size. A small woman and a very large man could be receiving the same dose.
- Another document page she shows on the video indicates that the vaccines are targeted at frail populations, not the general population, and that 4 (four) doses had been planned.
- What is scary, she says, is that DOCTORS WOULD HAVE KNOWN ABOUT THIS, knowing that a vaccine they were giving to someone, with its own code, would have a certain level of active ingredient in it as opposed to other batches with different codes.
Pfizer Added Differing Amounts of Active Ingredient to Batches of COVID Vaccine
NEED TO KNOW NEWS
Former Clinton adviser and COVID Vaccine critic Naomi Wolf joined Steve Bannon on The War Room on Monday morning. Naomi shared her latest bombshell from her investigation into the Pfizer vaccine documents released by the US government on their COVID vaccine testing. Naomi’s team of investigators, doctors and attorneys identified several US government documents that confirm that Pfizer was adding varying amounts of active ingredient to their experimental COVID vaccines. According to the data, the range of dangerous active ingredient went from 3μg, to 10μg, to 30μg, to 100μg depending on the batch they happened to inject you with.
As Naomi mentioned, this ties in directly with the website “How Bad Is My Batch” that was created so you could track how many adverse reaction incidents were linked to the vaccine batch you were given.
Now there is proof via AMA documents that they are distributing different doses of the active ingredient in the COVID vaccines based on batch number.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.