- On April 12, Russian artillery units fired on six strongholds of the 24th Ukrainian separate mechanized brigade near Popasnaya. As a result of the strikes, more than 120 personnel, 11 armored vehicles and 14 vehicles were destroyed, according to the Russian MoD;
- On April 12, the Russian Aerospace Forces hit 38 military facilities of Ukraine, including the Toshkovka ammunition depot in the Luhansk region, as well as 8 areas of concentration of Ukrainian military equipment in the villages of Glazunovka, Pyatigorsk and Prishib in the Kharkiv region;
- The Ukrainian Buk-M1 anti–aircraft missile system was destroyed near Novomikhailovka;
- The illumination and guidance radar of the Ukrainian S-300 anti-aircraft missile system were destroyed near Zolotarevka;
- According to the Russian MoD, two UAVs were shot down near Ochakov and Nikolaev;
- DPR forces claimed control over the seaport in Mariupol;
- On April 11, about 100 remnants of the UAF surrounded on the territory of the Illyicha plant attempted to break out of Mariupol. Air and artillery strikes foiled the attempt;
- Fierce clashes continue near the town of Mariinka and north of Avdiivka;
- The AFU repelled another assault of the LPR units on the city of Severodonetsk;
- Russian forces foiled an attempt of the AFU to counter-attack in the area of Izum;
- Members of one of the territorial defense units stopped a column of civilian vehicles near the village of Zdvyzhivka in the Kyiv countryside. At least one of the vehicles was targeted by fire. 5 civilians, including a child, were killed;
- On April 12, Russian cruise missiles destroyed an ammunition depot and a hangar with Ukrainian aviation equipment at the Starokonstantinov military airfield in the Khmelnytsky region;
- On April 12, Russian cruise missiles destroyed an ammunition depot near Gavrilovka, Kiev region;
- According to the Russian MoD, two UAVs were shot down near Berdyansk and Melitopol.
Join: 👉 https://t.me/acnewspatriots
The opinions expressed by contributors and/or content partners are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views of AC.NEWS
Disclaimer: This article may contain statements that reflect the opinion of the author. The contents of this article are of sole responsibility of the author(s). AC.News will not be responsible for any inaccurate or incorrect statement in this article www.ac.news websites contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of “fair use” in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, health, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner. Reprinting this article: Non-commercial use OK. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than “fair use” you must request permission from the copyright owner.
Disclaimer: The information and opinions shared are for informational purposes only including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images and other material are not intended as medical advice or instruction. Nothing mentioned is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.